Tuesday 3 November 2009

Zack's 6 month shoot: June 2009

Posted June 2009


I felt that this went pretty disasterously, BUT I managed to get some shots I liked. However, I am rally annoyed to find that these were edited in the wrong colour space, so the colours look od, plus I used the mac calibration thingy and the pics looked way magenta after I edited them, I just haven't had time to go back and reprocess them, I will get around to it at some point I hope. I really wanted some outdoor shots, and although it was a nice enough day, it was windy as heck so I ended up with dappled light. Plus, Zack couldn't sit unassisted yet, hence the basket.

PICT2003

PICT2006

PICT2007

PICT2016

PICT2037

PICT2038

PICT2045

PICT2050

This is probably my favourite, I love his sad face, eye contact be damned! However, this is the pic where the colours look the most off.

P1060001

0 comments:

Post a Comment