Tuesday 3 November 2009

Another weekend on the Chase: July 2008

Posted July 2008


This weekend we had glorious weather, so Saturday we decided to take a picnic and head over to our "spot" on the Chase. It is a little island of sorts, surrounded on all sides by a stream the runs around the spot. It was fairly busy as it was a HOT day and lots of people had the same idea of letting their kids or thier pets paddle to cool off. Naturally I took my camera and the tripod, however, most of my work is pretty crap as I was battling with full sun so have lots of harsh shadows. When it wasn't full sun it was dappled light, so some areas are dark, others are blown, very difficult conditions. Here are a couple of pics I liked along with some "snapshots"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment