Tuesday 3 November 2009

A couple of challenges: July 2008

Posted July 2008


There have been some good suggestions for photographic challenges recently. I have 3 things to be practicing over the next few days. This weekends challenge is to make a photo look similar to the type of pics we used to get in the 1970's, where they almost all seem to have a reddy/pink hue. Pity we can't really replicate the fabrics of the chairs, swirly carpets and dodgy curtains and wallpaper, lol! I will have a go at that one tonight while the boys are in bed.

I noticed a new COTW challenge posted today called circles. I am already wracking my brain as to what i can try and photograph for that challenge. Pity we have no crop cirlces! I guess I have a week for that, so will have a think.

The challenge that I tried to have a go at yesterday was an "Urban" challenge. The boys were not overly cooperative, but as we had a bit of cabin fever due to rubbish weather, so I took them out anyway, here are the results:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment