Tuesday 3 November 2009

Some recent work: August 2008

Posted August 2008


I had been experiencing some trouble with CS3 recently, it kept saving in the wrong colour space and it was driving me mad. I finally was told about a solution which so far seems to work brilliantly, so thanks!!

Alas, all my work looks slighly off, so I may have to rework some of it, but oh well, it is all a learning process. Most of the pics I have taken recently have just been random, mainly of the kids and pets, with no major purpose in mine as not alot of challenges have been set. I have been tryiong to capture "emotion" pics as 2 sites I use have this as their competition of the week. One is nearly up, the other started last night. I am really hoping we go camping this week as I am getting really bored of taking pics of uncooperative subjects in my garden, lol!

Oh, before I forget, I took my very first manual focus pic last night!!! It's not a brilliant shot as the kids had gone to bed and the only subject left was my hubby who is not the most willing of subjects, but I am impressed that the focus is actually pretty good, even if the composition is naff!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my manual focus shot! Shhhh, don't tell hubby he's on my blog!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment