Tuesday 3 November 2009

Learning manual focus: August 2008

Posted August 2008


Wow, it is harder than it looks and harder than they describe it in the intruction manual, lol! I was quite hit and miss. I think it would be easier to really learn manual focus on buildings as they don't move, even in the wind. I thing that AF is the way forward for shooting kids, but I did manage to snap a few of the boys while they sat mainly still!

Here's what I got today, nothing overly inspiring, but I enjoy the practice and learning a new skill. Poor JJ does look a little poorly though, I think he has possibly eaten something he shouldn't have as he has the tell tale shiners (although I dodged them out a little). Poor little poppet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment