Tuesday 3 November 2009

Some "studio" work and a conversion of an earlier shot: 17th October 2009

Posted 27th October 2009


A conversion of J. I heart this!
PICT6970B&W

PICT6519 copy

C with sharpening

The next pic was a snap shot I took of Z, but had forgotten to check my settings, so the pic was quite overexposed, but showed his eyes off beautifully, so I tried something different in PP, which is quite different for me, then for comparison, something a little more toned down.

High key attempt

Gorgeous eyes!

I bought myself a shoot through umbrella yesterday in readiness for Z's 1st birthday and decided to practice on him.



I also bought Z his 1st pair of shoes! Here he is showing them off!



This pic made me LOL! Z is breastfed..... I bet he wished this was real!

0 comments:

Post a Comment