Tuesday 3 November 2009

Z is 11 months! Oct 2009

Posted October 2009


I decided to be brave and try using my speedlight on and off camera. I really need to get the hang of it before winter really sets in, preferably in time for Z's 1st birthday. Admittedly, most people probably would not practice on an outdoor shoot. I wasn't sure at 1st, but the more I look at these, the more I like them. Sure, most of it is probably Mummy goggles, I am not blind, even on an uncalibrated monitor I can see the colour cast in his hair, which I will work on at some point. I still like them!! I really need to think about getting a stand and/or shoot through umbrella as I found a 5 year old to be unreliable, lol!

PICT6831copy

Trying to get the hang of OCF

Nearly right.

PICT6913copy more contrast

0 comments:

Post a Comment