Wednesday 21 April 2010

Oh my goodness!! Feb -part 1

I haven't updated this blog in far too long. I can barely remember to update my 365 blog (sometimes I am doing 10 days at a time... or more!) I should feel bad as I had this blog before that one.

Anyway, here goes a few pages of a MASSIVE update from me then. Some will be the same pics as my 365, some will be the boys, the Chase, anything goes really. I think I am seeing an improvement in my work since I started the 365, plus I have branched out into taking pics of anything seeing as my boys are not always cooperative! I am learning new techniques, doing composites and trying new post processing stuff as well. Maybe by the end of the year I will have found a "style", lol!

So here is the rest of Some of my favourite stuff from February 2010.

Extended nursing is GREAT!

Me & my mini me's!

One of my favourites of the year so far, the 1st time I managed to get an image that was pretty close to what I saw in my minds eye before I started.



34/365

36/365

Then & Now



PICT0880



Happy Valentine's day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment