Sunday 25 April 2010

Another beautiful day

spent on the Chase. Somehow it never gets boring, more like trying now that Zack wants to walk!

If you go down to the woods today....

Went back with just Zack in the evening. Saw this curios little vixen. She stands out with her pink nose. Shame I couldn't get a closer shot of her



Came out of thew woods just in time to catch another stunning sunset



We checked out the car parks to find these waiting for us, nobody else was there. The deer are not far off being ready to have their fawns



Another fox

Fox

I wish the quality of the last 2 were better, but alas, it was almost pitch black and I'm lucky I got anything at all. I'll be saving forever for a camera with better low light capabilities and a really good zoom lens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment