Friday 30 April 2010

All things heart

I have spent a bit of time over the last few days thinking of things that I could photograph that depicted hearts and heart shapes. I am hoping to get some printed and display them, alongside other works and the Children's "Art for Heart" exhibition/competition. I wish I could show some of my Wall-E work, I'm sure the kids would love it, but I know it's copyrighted.

My favourite! Guess it's because it combines 2 of my favourite things, photography & tea!

119/365



These next 2 shots I am thinking of doing again, 1 in pink, 1 in blue.





Minstrels. Couldn't re-shoot this as I kind of ate the prop, pmsl!











My least favourite. I am going to try it again and try and make sure I get the shaped bokeh the right way up, lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment