Tuesday 6 July 2010

Shugborough Hall - Flickrmeet 3rd July

Waiting to greet us and tell us about the no flash photography rule. I hate pop up flash anyway, lol!



My mind to your mind.....

Bling







Table in the library



Once finished with the main house, we waited outside for the rest of the group to catch up. We spent ages people watching (and commenting on some fashion faux pas) when the bride & bridesmaids arrived. I was quite a long way away, so these are large crops, hencde not the best quality. It made me realise that wedding photography is not for me, lol! It would be fine if I could spend the whole day taking candid shots.

DSC_4904

DSC_4906

Servants quarters:





Puppet shop

Puppets



Back outside. Fountain in the gardens



Spotted the Bride & Groom as they came out of the house for photos. This wasn't the official kiss, but I couldn't help myself! He looks a little aloof if you ask me. Won't give my opinion on whether this marriage will last ;)

DSC_4962

1 comments:

Barbara said...

Kerry, I love this series, especially the one of the Library Table, reminded me of one of favorite Masterpiece shows "Upstairs Downstairs."

Post a Comment