Sunday 13 June 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

I have been thoroughly spoilt. Admittedly I did not have much to open as I had my main pressie, my new camera about 2 weeks ago as I am like a big kid and could not wait! That was fine by me. However I did get a few surprises this morning, one of them was a wireless remote trigger for the camera. So today we went to have a picnic lunch at Shugborough and I thought that I could have a mess about, see if I could get the wireless remote working to try for some family photos. Needless to say, I could not get the remote working (dead battery, lol!) but by this time, I had the idea of a family shot in my mind, so decided to put my other pressie, a gorilla pod (mini, bendy tripod) to use. I ended up setting the camera up on a timer and running back and forth. The very first shot turned out the best, with expressions I would normally see, especially on the boys. If only we had been dressed better. Oh well, you can't win them all, will still be printing this out for a frame.

Family portrait!  164/365

0 comments:

Post a Comment