Friday 10 December 2010

Really behind!

Yep, I have neglected my blog again. As per usual, life is busy, even more so than usual at this time of year. Hubby has decided to change jobs so lots involved with that. Then we want to put the house on the market in the new year, so we've been decorating and sprucing the place up. Now that the holiday season is upon us, we have had to put our plans on hold until we can get everything back into storage, lol!

So, to catch up I am just going to post my favourites from November. I think I am finally starting to become more serious about what I do as I am far more critical and lots of stuff that I would have posted before is not making the cut, but I am getting better at remembering to take snapshots!

So I start with a snapshot of my baby. I LOVE this shot of him, it's so natural and innocent

305/365

Little man's 2nd Birthday



Eldest watching the mini-stox at the raceway

Eldest watching the mini stox

Fieworks at the raceway



Early one misty morning



A most unusual find for mid-november, a newly hatched clutch of black swan cygnets

318/365

Foxy



Zack's official 2 year (self) portrait. My attempts were pretty poor and in desperation, I set up the camera with a remote and let him take his own portrait. Stroke of genius on my part if you ask me, lol!

Zack....... by Zack! 326/365

In my top 10 favourite shots of the year and one I am thinking of getting printed big for the house.

324/365

A bird in the hand...

A bird in the hand....

One of my xmas card shots

331/365

And ending on another snapshot, I LOVE the looks on the boys faces!

Fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment