Friday 13 August 2010

My little man - 21 months!

I am reeling, I can hardly believe he will be 2 in 3 months time. It has gone so fast.... too fast. However, he is such a character, so funny and chatty, I couldn't imagine life without him, no matter how difficult he makes my days, lol!

So, to mark this moment in his life, I have spent a few days taking shots of just him. The first set were taken on a pleasant evening earlier this week. The older boys were inside playing a video game with their Dad, leaving Zack & I to play, lol! The "rainy days" collage / storyboard, was taken yesterday. Zack & I don't get a lot of one 2 one time with homeschooling the older 2. Thursdays they go to the MIL's and Zack & I spend some quality bonding time together.... alone! Yesterday mornings weather was vile, but it presented a perfect opportunity for puddle jumping!

222/365



Garden Fun

Rainy days

1 comments:

Jodie said...

That rain collage is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Love the puddle splashing, the umbrella with the paci, and picking up stones near the puddle!

Post a Comment