Monday 7 December 2009

Christmas pics

It's been a while. At this time of year, I tend to find I go into a bit of a funk as I prefer natural light photography, plus 2 of my boys are at an age where they don't really want to cooperate and it just makes things stressful. I did however make time to try and get a photo I could use for Christmas cards. I didn't really get a single shot that I felt I could use. Sure, they were cute, but not really what I had hoped, so decided to use 3 seperate pics of the boys, which in itself created another issue as by the time I tried to get a shot of Z on his own, he was crying.

Here's what I got in the end:

Santa C

Santa J

Santa Z

The original of the baby:
Original Santa Z

The Christmas card!
Merry Christmas from my family to yours

0 comments:

Post a Comment